Jumpstart your learning in full stack development with this beginner-friendly workshop! In this four hours workshop,
you will learn to create your own blogging website and a simple Application Programming Interface (API).
- Basics of Python Programming
- Using Flask to create web applications and API
- Using SQLite databases
- Styling website with CSS and Bulma
- Designed for the layman in mind
- Interactive hand-on exercises
- No prior software installation required
Note: All attendees will have to bring their own laptop.
Dates and Timing
18th May (9:00am to 1:00pm)
Sign up now for SGD 168
About the Instructor
Paul Chor has over 10 years of coding and development experience under his belt, and
an additional 5 years of teaching experience as an adjunct lecturer at Ngee Ann Polytechnic.
As the founder of Jumpstart Coding, Paul combines his passions for teaching and software technology to conduct
effective training courses for students of all skill levels.