In only a few hours, learn Excel task automation techniques that can
save you hundreds of hours of manual, tedious labour! Sign up for the workshop and learn how to
- Generate payslips
- Create invoices and saving them as PDF
- Generate summary reports automatically from worksheets
- No programming background required!
- Learn to use simple scripts to automate common tasks in Excel
- Easily replicate what you learn in your workplace
Note: Attendees will need to bring their own laptops with Microsoft Excel installed.
Dates and Timing
16th March (9:00am to 1:00pm)
Inspizone Pte Ltd
Sign up now for SGD 288
10 Anson Road, #26-08A International Plaza, Singapore 079903
About the Instructor
Paul Chor has over 10 years of coding and development experience under his belt, and
an additional 5 years of teaching experience as an adjunct lecturer at Ngee Ann Polytechnic.
As the founder of Jumpstart Coding, Paul combines his passions for teaching and software technology to conduct
effective training courses for students of all skill levels.